Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Toilet Paper Review: Angel Soft

by M. J. Joachim



Having used Angel Soft on and off for years, I was sadly disappointed recently and wonder if they might have changed their formula for making this common brand of bath tissue. A while back I was disturbed by the cling-ons left behind unexpectedly, where I always had to triple and quadruple check that my tush was not only clean, but free of debris too.

Lately though it’s been all about the rough wipe, scraping my butt as if I am using a fine grade of mild sandpaper. It seems thinner too, causing me to use more, not a good thing when I’m sanding my personal parts at all. I went so far as to leave the 9 unused rolls in the cupboard and buy another brand yesterday. We’ll see if this one is softer and easier to use. Speaking from experience, I certainly hope so.

This is only my personal opinion, of course. I get nothing out of it except to express myself using my right to free speech. How about you? Is anyone else willing to share their opinion of Angel Soft or any other brand of toilet paper in the comments? Bottoms up! Here’s hoping we have a wiping good discussion!

Keeping it clean,

M. J.

©2015 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: M. J. Joachim, unused Angel Soft rolls of tp, ©2015 All Rights Reserved