Friday, December 5, 2014

Gluten Free Crustless Cheese Quiche

by M. J. Joachim

Is it me, or do these large eggs look really small?


I figured 9 eggs would be enough to make my crustless quiche. I put them in my storage container and added a little whipping cream - just a couple of tablespoons + a little salt and pepper. Then I sealed the lid and shook the heck out of them until they were scrambled.

I’m careful to crack each egg in a cup and add them to my storage container one at a time. This makes it easier to remove any small shell fragments, should they get in with the egg.

Then I used some non-stick GMO free cooking spray for the bottom of my baking dish and poured the mixture in…

Definitely NOT 9 large eggs with whipping cream! I can remember when 6 - 8 would fill the dish.


In goes the cheese - I used brie and cheddar. I also added a couple dollops of a green onion cheeseball I had on hand.

Top with some meat - I used thinly sliced black pepper turkey lunchmeat. 


Not even halfway up the baking dish - I mixed up 3 more eggs with a dash of whipping cream and poured it on top.

Bake at 375 degrees Fahrenheit for 35 - 40 minutes, until firm and a knife comes out clean.


This is my own original recipe, something I came up with because I had a few ingredients I needed to use up before they expired or went bad. You can probably use whatever kind of cheese and meat you want. I won’t guarantee how it will turn out. I’ll simply tell you my Gluten Free Crustless Cheese Quiche turned out divine.


And get this, I figured out how to make a video slideshow for this recipe this afternoon too! I even added some music to the background, so don't forget to turn up your speakers.

Thanks so much for stopping by. I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as I do.

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: M. J. Joachim, ©2014 All Rights Reserved