Monday, October 20, 2014

Wash, Rinse, Rinse Again!

by M. J. Joachim




I’m a double rinser, and I’ll tell you why. I’m a little paranoid about all those chemicals and detergents remaining in my clothes and on my dishes. So, when I wash clothes I click the extra rinse/spin button, and when I wash dishes I hit the sani-rinse button on the dishwasher.

It’s not like I’m doing any extra work or anything…hitting a button on the machines. I’m simply making sure no soap residue remains in my clothes to make me itch, or on my dishes to be ingested with my food.

Plus, I don’t have to wash the soap residue off my dishes periodically when they start to get cloudy like my mom always used to do. A friend of hers gave her a tip for making glasses super shiny - rinsing them in toilet bowl cleaner! Yea, I don’t want to ingest that with my drinks either!

So there you have it. I’m a double rinser and things are a whole lot softer and shinier around here, without the added hassle of cleaning them twice to remove unnecessary build up.

Thanks for stopping by and visiting FlashTyme! This is M. J. wishing you a marvelous day!

©2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: Marlon Felippe, Drops Impact, GNU Free Documentation License