Monday, October 27, 2014

Random Monday Thoughts

by M. J. Joachim




If this is how the day is starting, I might as well go back to bed.

I wonder if my special pickle recipe will turn out better than those ones we buy at the store.

Rushing without energy is a sure way to get nothing done fast.

Must be poop scoop day by the looks of the yard. Do you think I’m feeding them too much or something?

Worked so hard, got up excited to see my progress…wouldn’t ya know, it was negative this morning.

Shadow and Luna feeding frenzy - now there’s a story waiting to be told!

How is it that one solitary post, a really good one that tastes delicious, doesn’t get even a single page view at all, not one, zero, nada, none? Doesn’t anyone like beans anymore?

On that note, I guess I better get to work now.

Thanks for stopping by,

M. J.

©2014 All Rights Reserved Photo credit: Random 4,Tatyana Zatanova, Creative Commons Attribution Share Alike 4.0 International