Monday, October 13, 2014

FlashTyme Revitalized

by M. J. Joachim



I’ve was sleeping, dreaming, and for months mulling over what to do with this blog. I didn’t want it to be that hard. I mean, press the easy button already! Blogging is supposed to be fun. But when you’ve started as many blogs as I have, and your brain is usually going in more than a few directions all at once, sometimes you need to simplify using what you have in stock.

I’m a writer! Heck, I love to write, and flash fiction is one of my favorite things to write. But in between all those brilliant story ideas and eye popping endings, life happens, and there are plenty of things I would have shared, if not for limiting myself to writing only flash fiction on this blog.

So pass the tissue already. It’s time to think outside of this box and take to heart something I saw on Facebook the other day and remember that, “There is no box.” Duh, and yes, I shared it there.

I hope you'll follow me, and enjoy the new and exciting changes I’m making here. There will still be plenty of stories, but there will also be random thoughts, recipes, home and garden tips, pet scoops and more.

Until next time then, this is M. J. wishing you a very wonderful day!

©2014 All Rights Reserved No part of this blog may be copied in any way, shape or form without direct, written consent from the author. Thank you.

Photo credit: Writing Box, Eight Bridges, Ogata Korin, Public Domain according to old copyright law of Japan, Masterpieces of Japan Arts 1953